As a volunteer, you lead the girls through various discussions, activities, and crafts that focus around discovering one’s self worth. The volunteer’s biggest role is acting as their friend and as someone the girls can trust with the subject matter. Some volunteers will be assigned to travel through each station with a group of girls, and others will be asked to run the station.
Your responsibilities as a volunteer:
- Help set up materials and decorations before girls arrive for the workshop.
- Encourage participation of the girls in the various discussions.
- Over see the creations of the Boost Books and help where needed.
- Either lead a group of girls through the stations or run a station, where all the instructions and materials are enclosed in the station box.
- Provide an inspirational quote for each girls’ goody bag to be put in their Boost Books.
- Clean up all materials and trash at the end.
Interested? Contact us!